Khamis, 30 Jun 2011

our 1st year !!



my boo !! , tday is our a year anniversary ! omg , im so thank to god coz we still together until now . i love you i love you and i love like hell ! i know you know dat and also god know dat :) thanks fer make me happy and do everything fer my happiness . i wish and i pray to god you tetap and takkan berubah even a bit . banyak dugaan and cabaran kite lalui sme2 dalam setahun neyhh . but we still together . you always mgalah dgn i even i buat salah kt you :') thx syg . you respect me as your partner very much . you make me smile when im cry . you always be there when i need you . im so proud to be your partner boo <3 i hope kte takkan berubah and always love each other until we died . i relly hope bu . and one more thing , im sorry fer all my mistake , i know i yg paling banyak buat mslah . i mintak maaf and ill always be the best fer you :) i love you so damn much MUHD FAHMY !

HONESTLY ,
Your baby ^_^

Daisypath Anniversary tickers